Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

I have been wanting to go to the pumpkin patch ever since I saw April's Blog.
B finally had an evening free so we made the drive out to Corryton. It actually wasn't that far from our old house.
We had such a good time. It didn't open until 6:00 during the week so we missed out on the pedal cars, face painting, and inflatable jump things, but we still had an awesome time.

Steven tried to teach Silas how to make a corn angel.


Sie climed the tires to the flagpole. There was also a little maze for kids and a mini corn maze for kids.




There was a sand pit that he loved.


His favorite thing by far was this slide. I think Steven enjoyed it too.


I was the hippy Mom there. I wore Ty in the Ergo. He started getting fussy so I had Steven get my cover and I nursed him in the ergo. I was getting strange looks so I took him to the tent and sat to finish his dinner. Of course I sat in the only chair with rainwater. Steven entertained Silas and brought Ty a fresh diaper from the car. By the time we finished all of this and drug Silas kicking and screaming from the slide it was dark. We still had to go to the pumpkin patch. We got in line for the hayride that took us to the patch. We managed to pick out two pretty good pumpkins in complete darkness.
Silas cracked me up picking it up and carrying it.


I had to include a pic of Ty. He just hung out in the Ergo while his brother attempted to stab all remaining pumpkins with his glow stick. Fun times, Friends, fun times!


After the tractor returned us from the hayride, Silas wanted to slide again. It really surprised me because it was pitch black dark and the slide was pretty steep. We let him have a few more gos at it and then piled into the SUV for the ride back home.

No comments: